Automatic rapid clamping system suitable for various die sizes.
Various clamping elements can be attached to a low-cost travelling unit:
• Hollow-piston cylinder, double-acting, clamping force 115 kN
• Clamping cylinder with mechanical locking, double-acting, clamping force 100 kN
• Spring clamping cylinder, single-acting, clamping force 100 kN
• Sliding clamp, single-acting, clamping force 78 kN
• Customized clamping elements, special slots or special travelling units are available on request
• Pusher chain or, as an alternative, pneumatic adjustment or adjusting spindle
Special customer requirements with respect to size, higher clamping force, extended clamping stroke or double-acting version can be complied with.
For more details on clamping forces and dimensions, see attached PDF file.
• Automatic clamping of dies on the press slide
• Suitable for dies of different widths
The rapid clamping system with an attached clamping cylinder is automatically moved to the clamping edge of the die using an electric motor driven pusher chain, a spindle or pneumatic adjustment. The T-slot of the machine serves as a guide for the clamping element. Depending on the version, the cylinder is clamped and unclamped by applying pressure to the cylinder by some means. During unclamping, the clamping element automatically returns from the clamping position to the parking position.
• high operational reliability ensured by position monitoring and an automatic cycle
• tie rod of the PULL CLAMPING ELEMENT produced as a high-strength forging
• compact, space-saving clamping element
• suitable both for retrofit and initial installation
• minimized set-up times, therefore more effective machine utilization
• CAD data as DXF file for your engineering on request
Rapid clamping system on the press slide of a transfer press: