Wedge clamp type A- clamping force applied axially to the clamping edge.
Clamping bolt and housing provided with a 5° chamfer towards the clamping edge.
In contrast with the standard design, there are low pushing forces towards the die.
• safe clamping of dies with a clamping edge
• for clamping dies in injection moulding machines
• for clamping dies on press beds and slides
Double-acting wedge clamp for clamping dies on press beds and slides or in injection moulding machines.
Available with or without position monitoring.
Many special designs available on request.
• high functional reliability through position monitoring and the automatic cycle
• robust clamping element which has stood the test, featuring high safety and a long service life
• the retracting clamping bolt ensures unrestricted die changing