Swing sink clamping element in sizes 60, 104, 164 kN or 216 kN at 400 bar for flanged or pipe connection
Other sizes, dimensions or special designs, e.g. extended tie rod or stainless steel construction, are available on request
Swing sink clamping elements are particularly suitable when the slide surface is to be fully used and the clamping elements could have an impact on die insertion.
• integrated into press bed or slide
• in machine tools and equipment
The clamping element is double-acting with a 90° swing angle The swing movement is enabled by means of two hydraulic ports and a unique patented guide pin in the swing sink clamp. The piston is guided by a guide pin in such a manner that during part of the stroke a 45° rotation takes place.
The unclamping, change-over and clamping positions are monitored by inductive proximity switches The swing mechanism is protected by spring-loaded overload protection and equipped with emergency hand operation.
Your special benefits:
• easy and safe die change
• shorter downtimes and minimized set-up times, therefore more effective machine utilization and maximum economic efficiency
• maximum operational reliability ensured by position monitoring and overload protection
• clamping is also possible in barely accessible positions
• ideal force transmission and compact design
• CAD data as DXF file for your engineering on request
On request, turn-key installation by HILMA