This swivel and pull clamp, also called a swing clamp, is available in sizes 60, 104, 164 kN or 216 kN at 400 bar operating pressure., with flanged or pipe connection.
Other sizes, dimensions or special designs, e.g. extended tie rod or stainless steel construction, are available on request
• integrated into the press slide
• in machine tools and equipment
• when the available space is limited
The clamping element is double-acting with a 90° swing angle. The swing movement is enabled by means of two hydraulic ports and a unique patented guide pin in the swing sink clamp. The clamping and unclamping positions are monitored by inductive proximity switches The swing mechanism is protected by spring-loaded overload protection and is equipped with emergency hand operation
Your special benefits:
• easy and safe die change
• shorter downtimes and minimized set-up times, therefore more effective machine utilization and maximum economic efficiency
• maximum operational reliability ensured by position monitoring and overload protection
• clamping is also possible in barely accessible positions
• ideal force transmission and compact design
• CAD data as DXF file for your engineering on request
On request, turn-key installation by HILMA.